Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Brushes For Sale

WCF

Help Support WCF:

DeLaCruz

Gardiner brushes for sale - just brought these this year and all in good condition, also have 4 low flow pressure rinse bars and 1 high flow rinse bars (all 35cm) in good condition that can be added to what ever brush you want.

The earth electrical tape in the pics is just what i used to protect the original tubing from being damaged while cleaning and using the rinse bar. Its easily removable or restorable to any configuration just let me know what you want. 

Brushes are: 

* 26cm Ulimate Dupont Hybrid RRP £44.40 with 100 degree fan jets >>> £18 Great condition (no rinse bar available on this one as its 26cm)

* 35cm Ultimate Medium Soft RRP £45.60 with 2mm pencil jets >>> £20 Great condition

* 35cm Ultimate Flocked RRP £45.60 with 2mm pencil jets >>> £20 Great condition

* 35cm Extreme Med Hybrid RRP £40.20 with 2mm pencil jets >>> £20 Really excellent condition and good combo with high pressure rinse bar

* 35cm Universal Sill - stiff RRP £56.40  with 2mm pencil jets >>> £20 Some minor wear to brush head (see pics) but bristles in excellent condition

All brushes with QuicK-loQ fitting 

Note: Rinse bars gonna be an extra tenner (RRP of those is £33). All in good working condition

I'll split postage so that will be extra £2.50 per brush. (or collection in Newquay, Cornwall.)

Any questions shoot me a message 07958 011031 John thanks.

00.jpeg

01.jpeg

02.jpeg

03.jpeg

04.jpeg

05.jpeg

06.jpeg

07.jpeg

08.jpeg

09.jpeg

10.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Also have a opened but pretty much full bottle of Vision V2 - ( purchased in April this year and stored in cool dark cuboard ) £10 

WhatsApp Image 2019-09-04 at 19.04.49.jpeg

Gardiner brushes for sale - just brought these this year and all in good condition, also have 4 low flow pressure rinse bars and 1 high flow rinse bars (all 35cm) in good condition that can be added to what ever brush you want.

The earth electrical tape in the pics is just what i used to protect the original tubing from being damaged while cleaning and using the rinse bar. Its easily removable or restorable to any configuration just let me know what you want. 

Brushes are: 

Still available for sale

* 35cm Ultimate Flocked RRP £45.60 with 2mm pencil jets >>> £20 Great condition  * Rinse Bars - 3 low pressure 35cm 

>>> SOLD 26cm Ulimate Dupont Hybrid RRP £44.40 with 100 degree fan jets >>> £18 Great condition (no rinse bar available on this one as its 26cm) >>>

* >>> SOLD 35cm Ultimate Medium Soft RRP £45.60 with 2mm pencil jets >>> £20 Great condition >>>

* >>> SOLD 35cm Extreme Med Hybrid RRP £40.20 with 2mm pencil jets >>> £20 Really excellent condition and good combo with high pressure rinse bar >>>

* >>> SOLD 35cm Universal Sill - stiff RRP £56.40  with 2mm pencil jets >>> £20 Some minor wear to brush head (see pics) but bristles in excellent condition >>>

All brushes with QuicK-loQ fitting 

Note: Rinse bars gonna be an extra tenner (RRP of those is £33). All in good working condition

I'll split postage so that will be extra £2.50 per brush. (or collection in Newquay, Cornwall.)

Any questions shoot me a message 07958 011031 John thanks.

View attachment 17514

View attachment 17515

Items Remaining for Sale as of this morning: 

* 35cm Ultimate Flocked RRP £45.60 with 2mm pencil jets >>> £20

* Vision V2 bottle - opened and almost full (minus 5ml ) >>> £8

* Rinse Bars - 3 x 35cm low flow rinse bars and 1x high flow rinse bar all 27.50+vat rrp >>> sell for £10 each (postage gonna be negligible amount as they're very light)

Any questions shoot us a message 07958 011031

05.jpeg

06.jpeg

Latest Posts

Back