Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

The strangest things you've caught your hose on....

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Bart90

I've had one of those weeks; started ok but went downhill fast for a number of reasons I won't bother going into but.....I had to laugh today - got the hose stuck and looped round the undertray of a customers car.  Had to unclip it, take of my belt and get under there like a mechanic to remove it.  Customer thought it was hilarious.

Any other unusual ones out there?   It's normally wheelie bin wheels & car tyres for me ?

I've gone 'tubeless' now so don't catch as often. But before I used to use a ball valve with a plastic handle and it could get stuck on almost literally anything!

I once was pulling the hose down the side of a house to reach a side window and it was stuck 1 foot from the window and would not pull. I went to see what it had caught on this time and it was the road.. the tarmac road. The handle was somehow clinging on to a slight imperfection in the road surface that resisted all my efforts to pull it from about 30' away...

Back