Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New system-big thanks to waterworks

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Chris33

Here is our newest system. 700 litre 2 man electric reel set up, double di and split relay.

Reckon we can fit a gutter vac and pressure washing stuff in there together, in a swb vivaro along with a 700 litre tank-not often you could usually say that.

Big thanks to Jordan at Waterworks in Corby, who also sent me home with a big bag of spare parts; along with just generally doing a great job on the set up 

20190906_160600.jpg

20190906_160606.jpg

20190906_160614.jpg

Chris, if your not doing enough miles get a 100w solar panel connected to that charge controller and you that will keep your battery top up ?

Really fancy one of these next if I get a bigger van looks great, as my 325l as been perfect for the last 4 years ?

Chris, if your not doing enough miles get a 100w solar panel connected to that charge controller and you that will keep your battery top up ?

Really fancy one of these next if I get a bigger van looks great, as my 325l as been perfect for the last 4 years ?
Cheers Den my fellow 2016 starter. I dunno how you manage with a system that size I use too much water though and with a low ppm here I guess we maybe fill up on route a lot too

Cheers Den my fellow 2016 starter. I dunno how you manage with a system that size I use too much water though and with a low ppm here I guess we maybe fill up on route a lot too
We use approx 600l a day all our work is local and we often go home for lunch and fill up again when necessary, personally I have passéd lots of work on I don’t want to work later than 3.00pm each day. My average day is 9.00 to 2.30

Did think about putting a couple more vans on the road but getting to old now so reducing my round my son is happy doing reduced work load also just don’t want the added stress. 

Glad you have made it a success as I remember all the hard slog you put in to your rounds, it now paid off and a massive well done ? 

both have come long way in a short time. 

@Chris33looks really good mate, hopefully you'll get better customer service, although an issue I had 2 weeks ago he hasn't bothered to reply at all. 

@Chris33looks really good mate, hopefully you'll get better customer service, although an issue I had 2 weeks ago he hasn't bothered to reply at all. 
Sent up the road with a hefty bag of spares plus a spare controller and resin in both di bottles and remainder of resin bag too. So far, next level service buddy

They never replied to me 2 years ago and haven’t replied to an email last week either. Shocking considering I’m wanting to buy a system 

Here is our newest system. 700 litre 2 man electric reel set up, double di and split relay.

Reckon we can fit a gutter vac and pressure washing stuff in there together, in a swb vivaro along with a 700 litre tank-not often you could usually say that.

Big thanks to Jordan at Waterworks in Corby, who also sent me home with a big bag of spare parts; along with just generally doing a great job on the set up 

View attachment 17535

View attachment 17536

View attachment 17537
what’s the dimensions of this tank mate ? 

They never replied to me 2 years ago and haven’t replied to an email last week either. Shocking considering I’m wanting to buy a system 

what’s the dimensions of this tank mate ? 
Not a clue I can look to measure for you? 

Thats cool mate, i had the same style tank and i found we were running out of water after 4 hours 2 man. With the design of it you could never get the last bit of water out and the tank weighed a tonne.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats cool mate, i had the same style tank and i found we were running out of water after 4 hours 2 man. With the design of it you could never get the last bit of water out and the tank weighed a tonne.
Its pulling ok Adam mate. In a bi turbo 15 plate. Getting a lot more water than the grippa 500 tank. We can last a long time (6 hours approx) on this waterworks with two men and with controller at around 50

Its pulling ok Adam mate. In a bi turbo 15 plate. Getting a lot more water than the grippa 500 tank. We can last a long time (6 hours approx) on this waterworks with two men and with controller at around 50

Ok, i dont use controllers and blasting through 800l a day 2 man. I think its about time i got some lol

yeh, i didnt mean the van couldnt cope i just found with mine, van was on its **** with a full tank as the tank was so heavy

It looks really nice though, is that 2 vans you have out now ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I know this post was a while ago but wanted to find out how the waterworks tank was going? Im currently looking for a two man system and comparing this with a Grippa one. Not sure if should spring for a 650 (700l) or stick with 500, mind.
Far superior reliability to my previous grippatank reels. Faster reels, simpler system (less risks of breakdown) and space saving is great being side mounted

Back