Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New trad toy..........

WCF

Help Support WCF:

mupps

Looking forward to using this addition next week along with my moerman set up. It's as light as a feather so it should make life a doddle! Thanks to a speedy delivery from Window Cleaning Warehouse.

phantom-trad_2000x.jpg

I'll only be using it for awkward and inaccessible windows. Other than that it'll be trad cleaning for me as has been for the past 7plus years. Its keeping me fit too lol!

I really like the look of these for the easy release clips, and light build material. But it's too short. 

I use a 8ft and 20ft Unger trad pole, and the 20ft is used allot, bridging over cons and getting to top windows when I cant use ladders.

I know you can buy the 22ft wfp and convert it. But you can't just buy the end tip on its own. So it would hundreds of pounds to replace my 20ft Unger trad pole that only cost £70+vat.

I really like the look of these for the easy release clips, and light build material. But it's too short. 

I use a 8ft and 20ft Unger trad pole, and the 20ft is used allot, bridging over cons and getting to top windows when I cant use ladders.

I know you can buy the 22ft wfp and convert it. But you can't just buy the end tip on its own. So it would hundreds of pounds to replace my 20ft Unger trad pole that only cost £70+vat.
Agree, t's too short.  I have one job I do where they insisted on trad at the outset and I agreed for a price.  My 18ft ettore pole doesn't quite cut it, could do with a longer one.  

Back