Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Above and beyond

Davy G

I'd just like to say a big, public thank you to Sam, at Ex-ceed innovations, for his kind help during my recent change-over of my pole flow control system. I've changed from having a tap on my belt, to Univalve, hoseless and slick-connect. 

I spoke with Sam on the phone and explained to him that this setup was all new to me and I was trying to get my head round how to put it all together. I explained that I had three poles, three hose reels and three bridging hoses (Hoselock to pole hose) to convert. He explained it thoroughly, told me exactly what I needed, took the order and said that he would assemble as much as he could for me so that I would have less to figure out and do. This was a great help as the switchover had to be made on all our gear at the same time or we would have a mishmash of two systems. The kit arrived as he had promised, part assembled and with instruction diagrams. I don't expect he will always have the time to assemble orders but he certainly made it a lot easier for me on this occasion. 

Thanks again to Sam for his above and beyond help and service. ?

have always had a great relationship with Steve and Sam, always obliging and prompt service, Univalve is an essential part of our kit and the guys at Exceed help provide it..

I'd just like to say a big, public thank you to Sam, at Ex-ceed innovations, for his kind help during my recent change-over of my pole flow control system. I've changed from having a tap on my belt, to Univalve, hoseless and slick-connect. 

I spoke with Sam on the phone and explained to him that this setup was all new to me and I was trying to get my head round how to put it all together. I explained that I had three poles, three hose reels and three bridging hoses (Hoselock to pole hose) to convert. He explained it thoroughly, told me exactly what I needed, took the order and said that he would assemble as much as he could for me so that I would have less to figure out and do. This was a great help as the switchover had to be made on all our gear at the same time or we would have a mishmash of two systems. The kit arrived as he had promised, part assembled and with instruction diagrams. I don't expect he will always have the time to assemble orders but he certainly made it a lot easier for me on this occasion. 

Thanks again to Sam for his above and beyond help and service. ?
Univalve and tubeless are great time savers ? along with extreme poles and brushes plus the electric reels. ?

Remembered when I got the univalves Steve was great in explaining to me ?

What type of fitting does one fit at the end of the pole and reel to go hoseless. That's my next addition because my ezysnap fitting keeps getting trapped and then breaks loose.
Maybe some kind person can explain it on here better than I'd be able to. Even better if it could be accompanied with a clear drawing. ?

What type of fitting does one fit at the end of the pole and reel to go hoseless. That's my next addition because my ezysnap fitting keeps getting trapped and then breaks loose.
Depends on how you want to do it, I simply chopped my pole hose at the base of my pole with around 10" sticking out so I can add extensions, simply  place the male or female at the base of the pole and the opposite fitting on the other end of the pole hose and hey presto. 

Latest Posts

Back