Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Marking customers as go cardless?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

laddergarder

I use cleaner planner, and I am wondering how this will work. 

Say I have a customer who normally pays cash, then signs up for go cardless. When I sync them, will that change there payment method to 'go cardless' or is that something I will have to do manually?

Do you guys/gals just add a comment on the account to mark them as 'go cardless' customers?

How do you differentiate them from customers who pay cash on the cleaner planner app?

I use cleaner planner, and I am wondering how this will work. 

Say I have a customer who normally pays cash, then signs up for go cardless. When I sync them, will that change there payment method to 'go cardless' or is that something I will have to do manually?

Do you guys/gals just add a comment on the account to mark them as 'go cardless' customers?

How do you differentiate them from customers who pay cash on the cleaner planner app?
It should do it automatically but if not, simply go into the clients job and details then click on transactions then amend to GoCardless then it will save that option as the payment method moving forward and it's all done automatically, one thing to note also is when when to credit the customer account with cleared payment using GC, I have mine set to When Payment Received, click the spanner to go into settings then click on GoCardless then there is a drop down option. 

Once you have clients on GC when you go into the debts page you will see Start GoCardless at the top of the page with a number against it as to how many payment requests are to be submitted, click on this to start GC 

Where did you get cleaner planner from
https://www.cleanerplanner.com/pricing/ it's an ongoing monthly subscription for a cloud based program

Back