Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

When you refuse to invest in WFP

WCF

Help Support WCF:

He was gonna have a another go at that, I could see it in him when he picked the ladder up.

Thats the thing with ladders, its so easy to think "I'll just reach that bit further" rather than getting down and moving them over. 

11 hours ago, steve garwood said:

I've got better tattoos ?. No doubt he had a quote to have it cleaned off his regular windy and thought I ain't paying  that much, I'll crack on myself ? maybe not eh

(edit) look on the storage chest, looks like bottles of Autoglym me thinks he was using car shampoo and looking at using some other products as well

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got better tattoos ?. No doubt he had a quote to have it cleaned off his regular windy and thought I ain't paying  that much, I'll crack on myself ? maybe not eh

(edit) look on the storage chest, looks like bottles of Autoglym me thinks he was using car shampoo and looking at using some other products as well
And it's a glass roof so the windy would probably sounded very expensive. If his leg had got caught up in the ladders he wouldn't have walked away. 

He's lucky it wasn't worse - he could have broken his back from that fall. I hate using ladders not only do i struggle with them due to my knees but i also don't do heights or risk very well. I have two custys where i do need to use one though.. thankfully one has a wall the ladder can be wedged against and the other has a very big shed / summerhouse the ladder can be wedged against completely minimising any risk of it slipping.

Falls are not fun, only fallen once, luckily walked away from from it with a few bruises. That one could have been a lot worse, hes bloody lucky, and stupid for attempting it in the first place

And it's a glass roof so the windy would probably sounded very expensive. If his leg had got caught up in the ladders he wouldn't have walked away. 
I agree, 17 years ago today I had a fall from around 6ft high, so not much higher, which resulted in snapping my spine in two places and crushing one of my vertebrae by 70% and I came extremely close to ending up in a wheelchair for the rest of my life. one mistake of thinking it would be okay would have totally changed my life in more ways than can imagine, when I see or hear about someone ho has ended up disabled because of an accident, it really makes me think how lucky I was and what may have been

I agree, 17 years ago today I had a fall from around 6ft high, so not much higher, which resulted in snapping my spine in two places and crushing one of my vertebrae by 70% and I came extremely close to ending up in a wheelchair for the rest of my life. one mistake of thinking it would be okay would have totally changed my life in more ways than can imagine, when I see or hear about someone ho has ended up disabled because of an accident, it really makes me think how lucky I was and what may have been
But they did have to cut your legs off below the knees though ?

Back