Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Flat surface cleaner hose attachment help

mike-71

Could anyone help me please , I’ve bought a whirl away flat surface cleaner , put it together but my existing hose I have what attaches to my lance doesn’t fit the FSC. 

Could anyone advise what I need to attach please .  I’m new to this so not got too much knowledge as yet , cheers in advance 

2AA2E9AA-3679-4D2C-B910-9DA0CF80E184.jpeg

EBC89107-3D8B-48E3-912F-19FC4223F761.jpeg

0EB14448-CB63-42C9-8917-518D42A1E451.jpeg

5E982D01-E003-43E8-8DC2-65151708640F.jpeg

7CC9EEE1-C6FA-4C81-B0BA-66C9FD1D5A54.jpeg

E07B9AF1-47BA-45D4-A90F-0B948EEA5358.jpeg

The silver male nipple in your hand needs to go into the handle of the flat surface cleaner , the big brass quick release fitting will go onto the silver male nipple on the flat surface cleaner and the rusty looking male nipple will go into the pump on the washer 

The silver male nipple in your hand needs to go into the handle of the flat surface cleaner , the big brass quick release fitting will go onto the silver male nipple on the flat surface cleaner and the rusty looking male nipple will go into the pump on the washer 
That rusty looking part originally attached to my lance . The silver male nipple also won’t go into the handle unless I’m not pushing hard enough , the mail nipple had threads on one end and smooth on the other but neither side attach 

You will need to remove the fitting that’s in the handle on the fsc hopefully the silver male fitting will fit ,if not you might need an adapter ,Ben Marriot at Rutland pumps is very helpful if you need any bits ,unless you have somewhere near you that could supply what you need 

You will need to remove the fitting that’s in the handle on the fsc hopefully the silver male fitting will fit ,if not you might need an adapter ,Ben Marriot at Rutland pumps is very helpful if you need any bits ,unless you have somewhere near you that could supply what you need 
Much appreciated mate I’ll try in the morning and if not I’ll contact Ben about a adapter ? 

Latest Posts

Back