Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

BEST PVC/CONSERVATORY CLEANER

I use UBIK2000 I've only been going for a couple of months but I've found that it works well. Its relatively cheap and easy to source. I did some research prior to buying and some were experiencing staining and discoloration with other chemicals. (I dare say this was in the wrong hands) I've had no problems with UBIK even when we had the heatwave a few weeks back doing a large conservatory roof, it also works well on gutters etc. 

It depends what you are trying to remove , we use Virosol mix it 10-1 spray all over scrub with wfp rinse job done . If it’s black seal staining then a cream cleaner or similar many recommend pink stuff and apply it by hand with a cloth or magic sponge    give it a good rub until the dirt and grime is gone then carry on with wfp 

I use UBIK2000 I've only been going for a couple of months but I've found that it works well. Its relatively cheap and easy to source. I did some research prior to buying and some were experiencing staining and discoloration with other chemicals. (I dare say this was in the wrong hands) I've had no problems with UBIK even when we had the heatwave a few weeks back doing a large conservatory roof, it also works well on gutters etc. 
I use ubik2000 when doing gutter and fascia cleaning, works well for me.

Back