Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

If Carlsberg did customers

WCF

Help Support WCF:

HWCS

So id been laid up for 11 days ill and today i went back up the ladder.

I get to a 6wkly clean on a coastal chalet bungalow its a £20.00 a time place.

I clean the windows as normal, before im even kitted up the lady of the house comes out, coffee in hand "milk n 2 Jon".

"Lovely job" i reply.

So i give em a knock at end of the clean and tell them "thats £20 as always, and ill see you in 6 week"

The man of the house hands me £60 and tells me they wont need the next 2 cleans as they are having a bit of building work done and would like me to come back in the new year, told them there was no need to pay me for the missed cleans, but they insist i take it and tell me, "You cant feed your kids on fresh air Jon"

So id been laid up for 11 days ill and today i went back up the ladder.

I get to a 6wkly clean on a coastal chalet bungalow its a £20.00 a time place.

I clean the windows as normal, before im even kitted up the lady of the house comes out, coffee in hand "milk n 2 Jon".

"Lovely job" i reply.

So i give em a knock at end of the clean and tell them "thats £20 as always, and ill see you in 6 week"

The man of the house hands me £60 and tells me they wont need the next 2 cleans as they are having a bit of building work done and would like me to come back in the new year, told them there was no need to pay me for the missed cleans, but they insist i take it and tell me, "You cant feed your kids on fresh air Jon"
 Wow, thats the kind of customer to keep doing even if you go on to other things.

Back