Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Best water fed pole system to go for

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Hi all looking to change in what I do so I’m  going to look into setting up a window cleaning/driveways etc company and giving it a pop , what would be the best system to go for I have a van already to go just need good reliable system I can have put in there and poles brushes etc , hot / cold systems and just a few ideas and help what’s best , the cost don’t matter just would rather jump straight in the deep end and get the most reliable and best equipment  , cheers

Hi all looking to change in what I do so I’m  going to look into setting up a window cleaning/driveways etc company and giving it a pop , what would be the best system to go for I have a van already to go just need good reliable system I can have put in there and poles brushes etc , hot / cold systems and just a few ideas and help what’s best , the cost don’t matter just would rather jump straight in the deep end and get the most reliable and best equipment  , cheers

Speak to Grippatank.

In all due honesty most of the suppliers sell good quality pumps, Shurflo, Aquatec etc and the controllers are either Spring (to dealer colours) or Varistream (Williamson Pumps).

Not much to go wrong with a delivery system as they are very basic.

The excitement comes with leisure batteries and recharging them. Grippa sell Numax and you can't go far wrong with that. But they need recharging regularily. This could be everyday if you have a lot on or every second day if not.

I would highly recommend Grippatank, had a delivery system installed nearly a year ago and the system has been faultless.

Yes I have seen a few on here with grippatank also saw a lot about xline but have only read bad reviews on them , think I may go with a system installed by grippatank 

Grippatank are very good if you live near them, any problems then you can nip in and get it sorted.
Yes I have seen a few on here with grippatank also saw a lot about xline but have only read bad reviews on them , think I may go with a system installed by grippatank 

Yes I have seen a few on here with grippatank also saw a lot about xline but have only read bad reviews on them , think I may go with a system installed by grippatank 

Yes I have seen a few on here with grippatank also saw a lot about xline but have only read bad reviews on them , think I may go with a system installed by grippatank 

•  

I've got a 10 grand Grippatank system but they are far too busy so i will get my reels changed to electric next week. I believe being too busy with work is worse than too little work because we seem to rush things and it leads to mistakes.

•  
Hello,

Thank you for the recommendations.

We would be delighted to assist you and look forward to your enquiry - please email it to [email protected]

I've got a 10 grand Grippatank system but they are far too busy so i will get my reels changed to electric next week. I believe being too busy with work is worse than too little work because we seem to rush things and it leads to mistakes.

We are so grateful for your patience whilst we have booked work in your area in Scotland and are looking forward to fitting out the electric reels to complete your install on your driveway ?

So you defo recommend a grippa tank system then yea mate ?

I would recommend them but when you fit a good system you become very busy because not many companies to chose from. I am 400 miles away so you can see the challenge. I only have 100 customers so i don't really need the electric reels anyway. I'm busy with add-ons and have a pvc clean each week which is great if your system has hot water. Grippatank's aftersales is good and that's why i went for Grippatank. This time next year it will have paid for itself. You won't have any regrets.

Back