Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Free Labour available in Cambs

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Mark_H

Hi, not sure if this is a ‘done thing’ but was wondering if there’s anyone in the Cambs area who wouldn’t mind me tagging along for a day asking questions, trying out wfp and giving a little coaching? 

I don’t have my own equipment but I like the idea of the job and want to see if it’s ‘for me’.

In return I’m happy to carry equipment, knock doors for payment/new leads etc.

Thanks in advance

Hi, not sure if this is a ‘done thing’ but was wondering if there’s anyone in the Cambs area who wouldn’t mind me tagging along for a day asking questions, trying out wfp and giving a little coaching? 

I don’t have my own equipment but I like the idea of the job and want to see if it’s ‘for me’.

In return I’m happy to carry equipment, knock doors for payment/new leads etc.

Thanks in advance
Wise to want to know "if it,s for you" by wanting to try hands on first.Window cleaning is a bit like fortune telling when it comes to newbies reading discussions on the forum, They only pick up what they want to hear....the good stuff, and sometimes mentally filter out some of the other realities to this job.It aint all roses and sunshine.

Back