Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

buying new p w er

WCF

Help Support WCF:

tench0771

im looking at the lincin lc16200 from bladeright cleaning suplies £1300 ish 16lpm with fsc lance ect do i get it or go rutland pumps !!! or even jetmac  :coffee:

I was using my Vanguard 250bar/21lpm from Rutland Pumps today. Made a ton for PW a small roof extension and I told the old woman to look out her bathroom window. She was delighted because it came up like new it was only 10 years old. Then I PW a small path because the tiler dropped adhesive on his way out. He said he would come back and clean it but never did. I only charged her £40 but now the woman wants me to PW her roof and will be asking the other three neighbours if they want theirs done at the same time. Will be doing it in the spring next year and maybe get others to do in the small estate. Well worth doing these small jobs because you don't know where it can lead to. The PW cost me £2500 and I got my money back in 6 months, I would do it full-time if I had continuity of work.

The best PW you can buy for the money we have is the 16 or maybe 18hp Vanguard from Ben at Rutland Pumps. 21 or 23 lpm with 250 bar pressure, it means you never need to buy another one again. The only thing is the weight which is about 100kgs but has 4 wheels so you can move it into the van with a set of ramps.

Is that £2200 including vat or was vat extra?

I've spoken to my nearest pw place and he sent me this message was per screenshot and I don't know whether it's average/not so good/rubbish

With a surface washer and the extras I'll be spending £2k (vat included) and this is my first pw and my top limit, so would I be better off looking elsewhere?

Any advice appreciated, thanks

FOTO_20191103_113630.jpg

He is talking rubbish regarding surface cleaner managing to half the time. I found it takes double the time because there is 2 nozzles in it. I just use a twin turbo now and dont use the FSC anymore because it takes too long. £2200 was including vat but you need to buy the hose, nozzles, lance, trigger to be up and running. Speak to Ben at Rutland Pumps and he will keep you right. Bottom range is 200bar at 15lpm

and the top of our range is 250bar at 21lpm. If you get anything inbetween that range then it will be plain sailing.

He is talking rubbish regarding surface cleaner managing to half the time. I found it takes double the time because there is 2 nozzles in it. I just use a twin turbo now and dont use the FSC anymore because it takes too long. £2200 was including vat but you need to buy the hose, nozzles, lance, trigger to be up and running. Speak to Ben at Rutland Pumps and he will keep you right. Bottom range is 200bar at 15lpm

and the top of our range is 250bar at 21lpm. If you get anything inbetween that range then it will be plain sailing.

I know you don’t like or use a flat surface cleaner but I agree they are much quicker when doing driveways and paths we always use one then finish off the edges with a vario or turbo ,and make far less mess 

I know you don’t like or use a flat surface cleaner but I agree they are much quicker when doing driveways and paths we always use one then finish off the edges with a vario or turbo ,and make far less mess 

That's ok for clean driveways but for dirty ones then you end up with tiger stripes. Makes less mess so not much clean up at the end. I just find them too slow and I have to redo bits with the turbo nozzle after using the fsc, fwiw.

That's ok for clean driveways but for dirty ones then you end up with tiger stripes. Makes less mess so not much clean up at the end. I just find them too slow and I have to redo bits with the turbo nozzle after using the fsc, fwiw.

I can can honestly say we have never got any stripes provided you overlap each pass it’s fine make sure the jets don’t have any rust in them as well . I would thoroughly recommend a fsc provided you have a minimum of 15 ltr per muinit machine , the more ltr per muinit the better they work , we clean tens of thousands of sm of paving: drives , and car parks each year and would be lost without it . 

Latest Posts

Back