Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

good patio cleaner

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Ah ok Indian sandstone ,?? the expert for  anything like this is called Kevin Martin he runs a stone cleaning buisness tiling logistics 01217739129 , I have cleaned sandstone but it’s not overly common where I am and wouldn’t want to advise you wrongly , but I have used a hypo mix 5-1 on this type of surface and then a light low pressure presherwash with good results , I think Kevin would suggest using a rotary cleaner with honing powder , I have no experience using this type of equipment , let us know how it goes . 

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah ok Indian sandstone ,?? the expert for  anything like this is called Kevin Martin he runs a stone cleaning buisness tiling logistics 01217739129 , I have cleaned sandstone but it’s not overly common where I am and wouldn’t want to advise you wrongly , but I have used a hypo mix 5-1 on this type of surface and then a light low pressure presherwash with good results , I think Kevin would suggest using a rotary cleaner with honing powder , I have no experience using this type of equipment , let us know how it goes . 
I clean a fair bit of sandstone as it's common here.

You're bang on with the hypo.

I use it around 2% and give it a scrub then low revs and 40° tip.

Not had any issues.

Back