Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

still doing a bit

WCF

Help Support WCF:

kevinc250

normally its a bit quiet on the softwashing front as the nights draw in but, the last few weeks have seen the smaller jobs come in, those not wanting slippy paths etc this one was part of a facia and gutter cleaning job that I took on ,it was pressure washed by a "professional" company so i'm told and those black spots won't go love. it was only cleaned four or five months ago.

nows the perfect time to go splashing the biocide around lads for that Christmas clean paths and patios

IMG_0500.JPG

IMG_0501.JPG

IMG_0502.JPG

IMG_0503.JPG

normally its a bit quiet on the softwashing front as the nights draw in but, the last few weeks have seen the smaller jobs come in, those not wanting slippy paths etc this one was part of a facia and gutter cleaning job that I took on ,it was pressure washed by a "professional" company so i'm told and those black spots won't go love. it was only cleaned four or five months ago.

nows the perfect time to go splashing the biocide around lads for that Christmas clean paths and patios

View attachment 18221

View attachment 18222

View attachment 18223

View attachment 18224

Nice job done there Kevin ?

thank you paul, I cleaned these Yorkshire stone flags the other week, if you've ever cleaned them before you'll know they are a pig of a job as simply they just don't come clean, looking backat the photos I think I've done ok with it, the last photo is a

IMG_0487.JPG

IMG_0493.JPG

IMG_0492.JPG

IMG_0499.JPG

View attachment 18221

View attachment 18222

View attachment 18223

View attachment 18224
That's how I am selling it this time of year.

Did 1 customers drive last week that was green and slippy and picked up next door and did it next day and still got to do the other 2 neighbours all from being seen doing the first one.

Not big jobs like summer but keeps it ticking over.

Nice job Kevin

Nice job? What methods do you guys use to clean these smaller domestic jobs. I used to do a bit of commercial cleaning years ago back when I was an employee but we only used jet wash’s but I’ve noticed more and more are now using soft wash methods. Is it possible softwash alone or will you still need the help of a jet wash? I’m getting quite a few asks off my existing customers. Also what’s the going hourly rate for cleaning this type of stuff as I wouldn’t want to be working for less than I am now? 

thank you paul, I cleaned these Yorkshire stone flags the other week, if you've ever cleaned them before you'll know they are a pig of a job as simply they just don't come clean, looking backat the photos I think I've done ok with it, the last photo is a

View attachment 18231

View attachment 18232

View attachment 18233

View attachment 18234
Looks like staining is maybe caused by leaves breaking down on the surface, we had some grey sandstone paving put down in April but under the archway in the garden a few flags have become stained and I can't shift it with a shop bought pressure washer so was thinking it would have to be hypoed 

Back