Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Spinaclean warranty issues, I'm being ignored.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

TheGutterGuy

Hi, has anyone else had problems with Spinaclean?

I've had some issues with my Sky Vac and have found their customer service very hit and miss. I've got a few issues with the vac itself and it's in warranty but they dont seem to want to know how.

I've had a wheel fall off. Both wheels now fail to lock in place. 2 clips on the poles have snapped. The port that the hole clips into on the vac broke and the goose neck carbon bit that the end attachment goes into has fallen apart.

So far all I've been sent is the port that goes onto the vac. And I got the wheel welded back on myself. This has been going on months.

I'm owed the bits that have broken, I've told them about it well inside the warranty but now nothing.

Terrible service when you pay 2k for a machine

Anyone else got issues with them??

Are gutter sucker the same as spinaclean? I bought a gutter sucker junior a while back and it came with a dodgy looking invoice with no business name on it, just a persons name and address and also came with loads of free promotional stuff from spinaclean. 

The only issue I've had with mine, apart from I think their camera is poor value, was one of the motors started making a god awful noise. I wasn't far from them so took it in and they replaced the motor under warranty. This was July and I bought it last October.

When it was delivered the aluminium casting was dented and they sent me a new one, the dented one was used to convert my front entry Kiam. I've said on here before I personally wouldn't buy another Sky Vac Industrial, I would however recommend their top poles. 

Hi The Gutter Guy,

We’re really sorry to hear this. We have tried to contact you recently on a few of occasions but haven’t been able to get through. It would be great if you could please call /direct message us as we would really like to resolve this for you.

Are gutter sucker the same as spinaclean? I bought a gutter sucker junior a while back and it came with a dodgy looking invoice with no business name on it, just a persons name and address and also came with loads of free promotional stuff from spinaclean. 
I'm looking at the gutter sucker junior just now as a backup vac for tight spaces. How do you rate it and are the narrow poles etc pita or bearable?

I'm looking at the gutter sucker junior just now as a backup vac for tight spaces. How do you rate it and are the narrow poles etc pita or bearable?
This is the first vac I’ve ever owned so Ive nothing to compare it to but it sure beats using ladders and gutter tools although there are times when it’s easier and quicker to use the old methods on some of the bigger clumps on the easier climbs. 

Back