Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

gardiners t piece for gooseneck and pole hose

WCF

Help Support WCF:

johnny bravo

Anyone know where else to get these , cant find on wintecs site, or ebay

small items like these cost more for posting , wintecs / ebay free postage but cannot find them

I know I have bought them from eBay previously, but can't find the correct fitting, will keep an eye out. 

Have you tried Amazon or Google?

ill see what there reply will be in morning,     ill contact wintecs , free shipping.     may end up getting from gardiners, just get around 5/10.     I find when pulling back on hose for univalve to stop and start.  starts causing wear and tear on the joints  .  starts to loosen the black locking tips

ill see what there reply will be in morning,     ill contact wintecs , free shipping.     may end up getting from gardiners, just get around 5/10.     I find when pulling back on hose for univalve to stop and start.  starts causing wear and tear on the joints  .  starts to loosen the black locking tips

If you put a 2 ear clamp on the pole hose where it comes out of the top of the goose neck it will stop the univalve pulling against the fitting stoping the wear 

I used to fit those two ear clamps, but, because they are a pain to remove, I’ve converted to using small jubilee clamps. Couple of twist of a screwdriver, job done ?

I used to fit those two ear clamps, but, because they are a pain to remove, I’ve converted to using small jubilee clamps. Couple of twist of a screwdriver, job done ?

we used to use the stainless steel 2 ear clamps and they were difficult to cut off I now use mild steel ones and you can cut them off with a pair of side cutters quite easily 

we used to use the stainless steel 2 ear clamps and they were difficult to cut off I now use mild steel ones and you can cut them off with a pair of side cutters quite easily 

I have a Dewalt 36v Battery Grinder, always seems to pull me out of a hole. Great for cutting pvc and small fiddly things, wouldn't be without it.

Just ask them to put them is the post.

Yes, sometimes postage costs more than the items but your downtime will cost much more trying to save a couple of bucks.

There is no such thing as free postage. Postage is taken from the cost of what you buy online. I bought a 1/2" male to 1/2" female adaptor. I cost £2.79 on Ebay with free postage. I bet that item cost about 20p to manufacture in China.

Back