Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Facelift Big Boy 2 backpack

DG Windows

So I’ve had the facelift big boy 2 backpack for a little over 6 months now and it’s starting to show signs of slow water flow. 

battery doesn’t seem to be running out quick so I’m thinking it’s the pump. Ordering the parts seems easy enough but does anyone have any clue how to get into the thing without breaking it?? There’s two screws holding it together but when you try to pull it off seems like your gonna snap it? Any help ??

There are more screws at the front and to the side, under the rubber seal, if memory serves correct. I had issues like this, I found it was due to corrosion on the push snap connection rather than the pump. I had used it for chemicals rather than pure water though.

Had the same problem with mine, not had it looked at just gonna get a gardeners one now. It sounded like it was struggling to deliver a lesser flow 

So I’ve had the facelift big boy 2 backpack for a little over 6 months now and it’s starting to show signs of slow water flow. 

battery doesn’t seem to be running out quick so I’m thinking it’s the pump. Ordering the parts seems easy enough but does anyone have any clue how to get into the thing without breaking it?? There’s two screws holding it together but when you try to pull it off seems like your gonna snap it? Any help ??

Surely you're still within the warranty period ....

Latest Posts

Back