Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Price and product to clean a summer house

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Dale Transparent

Hi all,

Been asked to clean a painted wooden summer house, anyone done this before and what did you use to clean it? Also how long do you think it will take? I will be using TFR on the roof, but not sure about the wood. Hypo an option?

TIA, Dale

IMG_20191119_154606.jpg

IMG_20191119_154555.jpg

I would softwash it with a 5-1 mix give it a light rub with wfp rinse with garden hose ,I would do the roof the same way , if there is any flaking paint hypo will take it off so just go careful we softwash a lot of painted fencing for a hotel , comes up nice .

I would softwash it with a 5-1 mix give it a light rub with wfp rinse with garden hose ,I would do the roof the same way , if there is any flaking paint hypo will take it off so just go careful we softwash a lot of painted fencing for a hotel , comes up nice .
Thanks @Pjj, much appreciated

That looks a right pita, I'd be swerving that one.  All that furniture, that leather sofa would be full of mould, yuck.  Even without the furniture, the amount of muddy mess that will be created using all that water to clean it, there will be mud everywhere.  

If I had to do it then I'd allocate 4 days, and would be charging a big whack for it.  Probably £2k, take it or leave it.

Back