Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Trying to find a fitting

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Diamond geezer

Iam looking to buy,not protector balls,but protector disk.i think ive seen them protecting on/off taps at the end of Reel hose,i fancy them to protect just my rectus 21.i think when upon a flat roof it might help prevent reel hose running or falling back of roof,while iam working.their about 4" diameter,i belive,does any one know where I can buy them please.

Iam looking to buy,not protector balls,but protector disk.i think ive seen them protecting on/off taps at the end of Reel hose,i fancy them to protect just my rectus 21.i think when upon a flat roof it might help prevent reel hose running or falling back of roof,while iam working.their about 4" diameter,i belive,does any one know where I can buy them please.
You want my top tip

Poundland or homebase 100m sink plunger rubber. Drill an 8mm hole in the collar and slide your hose through and attach your desired fitting.

Ball protectors still damage the rectus fittings if dropped as the uneven weight makes the fittings take a hit.

Compliments of AW Services 

You want my top tip

Poundland or homebase 100m sink plunger rubber. Drill an 8mm hole in the collar and slide your hose through and attach your desired fitting.

Ball protectors still damage the rectus fittings if dropped as the uneven weight makes the fittings take a hit.

Compliments of AW Services 

20191206_185208.jpg

20191206_185115.jpg

20191206_185105.jpg

20191206_185048.jpg

Back