Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

small round for sale middlesbrough

WCF

Help Support WCF:

johnny bravo

I have an area I clean, been thinking of selling on .  great for someone starting out or to add onto local round.     10 houses     takes in £87.50    want 4 x clean  £350     takes around 80 minutes,  1 man   all WFP.     all from 7 years plus.      Acklam hall   Hall drive

Pm me 4 details, due this month.       ill do round with new buyer..    room for more canvassing .

10 houses and it takes 80 minutes so thats 8 minutes average per house ? That is very good going ? Must of worked hard all

them years to achieve a good round like that ??

Thank you for your comments Sir H.    most of my work is compact, ill park up and get around 6/8 houses all cleaned togeather.     Bish  Bash Bosh,  haha.     Im just too good at my job H.    Oh yes   I do clean the side windows where you think no one can see,   Because I know there is always someone watching you working. 

Yes it helps a lot when u got 15/16 all in one stop , no messing about just park up crack on and clean lol.

And yes you are right.... there is someone always watching you whilst your working but if u do a good job they can become your customers aswell :)

Back