Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

House sale void.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

dmw

Is it me, but it seems on my round frequently when a house is sold the new occupiers take an age to move in. I've currently got 3 houses that have been empty for more than a year while the new owners faff about with renovations that should take a few months to complete.

It always seemed to be that new owners moved in and did the work while they were in, and worked round the mess.

Or is it me?

One of my customers recently sold there house, and just as you say. The new owners have been working on it for months. Maybe going to just let it out, and are waiting for the first tentant.

It’s annoyingly because when a sold  sign is up on a house in a street I clean on, I usually knock on them. The amount of times I’ve done this only to find the new occupiers haven’t moved in yet......I would have thought the sold sign went up when the new occupiers have moved in.

It’s annoyingly because when a sold  sign is up on a house in a street I clean on, I usually knock on them. The amount of times I’ve done this only to find the new occupiers haven’t moved in yet......I would have thought the sold sign went up when the new occupiers have moved in.
Start giving them a knock when you see it come down, one of the first thing new home owners do. ?

Latest Posts

Back