Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What day do u all break up and return?

harunh

I break up on Xmas eve and go back to work on Monday the 6th

Cant wait to have a rest and not having to wake up at 6am everyday 7 days per week ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I was planning the 20th but due to couple of days of very poor weather I think it’ll be the 23rd and then go back on the 2nd. 

Working xmas eve then off till 2nd.

Too busy for a long break.

Not for the money (well it's always for the money lol) but got a lot of work due January and don't want it rolling into February. 

Gotta get a full timer out for me asap.

Got a mate who helps out when needed but too busy now.

Ideally finish the 23rd and return on the 2nd but if on street parking and access is an issue due to most people been off work, I will finish on the 20th and return on the 6th, too much time off i will be climbing the walls and my wife will give me jobs to do ?

Finish on the 24th (only half day though), go back on the 2nd for a couple of days. Then off to Tenerife on the forth for a week with all my family.

Work for two weeks then back out to Tenerife for five days with the lads, 22 of us.

These winters are tough going ?

24th all going to plan, wee half day (though will do it the 23rd if weather dictates). Then stay off till the 6th. Got 5 days in centre parcs, the one near Bristol, in January with some mates so need to work round that, mind. ?

Back