Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Exceed Slick Connect Mk 1 Connector Blk WANTED

jack b

Anyone got 1 or 2  of the old Mk 1 Slick Connectors, the black (female) one for 6mm microbore reel hose. I've got loads of the red connectors (male) but am after one or two of the female 6mm black. Exceed have moved onto the Mk2 version of this and all the Mk 1's are apparently not compatible with the new version.

Can anyone help please ?  

Anyone got 1 or 2  of the old Mk 1 Slick Connectors, the black (female) one for 6mm microbore reel hose. I've got loads of the red connectors (male) but am after one or two of the female 6mm black. Exceed have moved onto the Mk2 version of this and all the Mk 1's are apparently not compatible with the new version.

Can anyone help please ?  
Just binned all my old ones as I’ve just upgraded all mine to mk 2’s. They are a lot better and they’ve got rid of the back pressure problem. Bit gutted really as there was about £50 worth of connectors there. Would have been good if they were compatible with the mk1’s. 

Just binned all my old ones as I’ve just upgraded all mine to mk 2’s. They are a lot better and they’ve got rid of the back pressure problem. Bit gutted really as there was about £50 worth of connectors there. Would have been good if they were compatible with the mk1’s. 

Drat, Cleanco, appreciate that the new ones will be an improvement on the old but boy I could have done with one or two of the Mk 1's here at the moment. ?

I think Soap national have got them in, on their website it doesn’t mention mark 2 version. You might get fixed up there with new ones
Thanks Jango, 

Just had a look at their website and the pictures they have of the female connector in black, is of the new model, Mk2 but I have e mailed them to check for sure. ?

Yep , Soapnational have got the old stock Mk1 unit , same price as the new ones !  I was kinda hoping they might be discounted as they are obsolete but comes out in excess of £12 for one female connector which I thought was a bit steep. May have to go for it if I cant get hold of a cheaper or free one elsewhere before im forced to change them all for the Mk2 version.  

Back