Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Water tank fittings

Happy new year everyone!!

my mission this week is to set up my water tank properly, my machine is a 21lpm honda gx390 and i got a 400l tank.

can anyone steer me in the right direction for plumbing parts i need...

i need an inlet for hosepipe? Not sure what theyre called ?. Is there anything better than a ball valve out there to stop the flow?

as for the outlet do i just cut up my suction hose.... any inline filters to replace the end of suction hose filter ive got at the moment?

sorry for all the questions. When i started out i seem to remember a decent video on youtube (i think it was from dirty drive away guy) on tank set up... but i cant find it now for love or money!!

oh in the video he also mentions inline filters for hosepipe before the water even enters the tank... where can i get some?

if youre still reading this now thank you ??

Happy new year everyone!!

my mission this week is to set up my water tank properly, my machine is a 21lpm honda gx390 and i got a 400l tank.

can anyone steer me in the right direction for plumbing parts i need...

i need an inlet for hosepipe? Not sure what theyre called ?. Is there anything better than a ball valve out there to stop the flow?

as for the outlet do i just cut up my suction hose.... any inline filters to replace the end of suction hose filter ive got at the moment?

sorry for all the questions. When i started out i seem to remember a decent video on youtube (i think it was from dirty drive away guy) on tank set up... but i cant find it now for love or money!!

oh in the video he also mentions inline filters for hosepipe before the water even enters the tank... where can i get some?

if youre still reading this now thank you ??

Here's Phil's vid you were looking for

Back