Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Sticker removal on UPVC gutter

WCF

Help Support WCF:

DeLaCruz

These stickers are stubborn as ? Looks like they’re part of the manufacturing tags. I have tried using Zep StickyStuff sticker remover but it didn’t touch it - also used various washing up sponges / brushes with flash bleach and hand scrubbed it. Tried using a blade but it marks the plastic. Access it easy head high so any methods anyone knows to get these off would be welcome ? 

27D8B02A-F5E4-456A-A34E-60BB20D1C964.jpeg

08527DC4-ECB3-4CD6-A62A-0F168202AD78.jpeg

Solvent pvc cleaner should remove it get it from  b&q or any glazing company , go careful with it as it does desolves the surface but is good stuff if you are passing mine give me a bell we have loads of it ???

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi mate, 

I find wd40 is good for getting stickers off, spray it onto a rag and give it a scrub, hopefully that should shift it ??

Solvent pvc cleaner should remove it get it from  b&q or any glazing company , go careful with it as it does desolves the surface but is good stuff if you are passing mine give me a bell we have loads of it ???
Thanks man much appreciated 

Back