Before posting a new topic please use the search feature. Duplicate posts may be removed or merged with others.

Start new topic
Haychh

How many leaflets over a year?

How many leaflets do u plan to drop this year ?   

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

RyeCleanLiam
5 minutes ago, Pjj said:

Ok must have got some more since his post then 😂😂😂

Could be me that misheard TBF lol I know he defo said his aim was 20 vans 😂

Pjj
3 minutes ago, RyeCleanLiam said:

Could be me that misheard TBF lol I know he defo said his aim was 20 vans 😂

Yes he did  say 20 vans was his goal rather him than me couldn’t be doing with that 😬😬

spruce
On 13/01/2020 at 19:32, P4dstar said:

It was Lee Prior. I remember Green Pro telling me about it.

I see a lot of people on CIU like to lay in to him every time he posts. I think a lot of it is jealousy. That said it is obvious to see he grew really fast and rather uncontrollably, just look at the reviews. I also saw a TV advert somewhere for him, not sure how that worked out. Cool idea though.

I believe he sold his house and moved back with his parents to fund the company. I can remember asking who among us would do that?

Sorry, I wrote this before I saw @RyeCleanLiam's post. Apologies. I think he has his own place now again.

Edited by spruce

Chris33
On 15/01/2020 at 20:05, Shammy Davis Senior said:

The reviews are meaningless. I have about 6 reviews on Google and 3 or 4 are horrendous. I’ve 2,000 customers though. It’s generally wingers  that leave bad reviews and as I don’t encourage genuine customers to leave reviews it tends to just be disgruntled ones that do. 

Your right. Hes adding a crazy amount of quality work regardless of those reviews. Lee is a nice guy and it seems to be working out very well for him. 

P4dstar
14 hours ago, Chris33 said:

Your right. Hes adding a crazy amount of quality work regardless of those reviews. Lee is a nice guy and it seems to be working out very well for him. 

I agree whole heartedly. I think my point has been taken the wrong way. I was saying the level of poor reviews show the struggle and problems he has faced growing so fast. Realistically any window cleaner who's van is out and about will pick up plenty of work, he has 11 of those. People don't sit at home and think "I'm just gonna check this company out before I go and ask that bloke for a price in the street". The reviews are a sign of the difficulties they have clearly faced along the way but kudos to him for doing it.

Haychh
8 hours ago, P4dstar said:

I agree whole heartedly. I think my point has been taken the wrong way. I was saying the level of poor reviews show the struggle and problems he has faced growing so fast. Realistically any window cleaner who's van is out and about will pick up plenty of work, he has 11 of those. People don't sit at home and think "I'm just gonna check this company out before I go and ask that bloke for a price in the street". The reviews are a sign of the difficulties they have clearly faced along the way but kudos to him for doing it.

Lee will be picking up plenty of work with walk ups with the amount of vans he has, the more vans u have the more exposure u get,  we have over 200 jobs within 1 mile of each other so I  have 5 vans all together within a 1 mile radius, when people see you and then they see another van with all the same signs on the vans they feel more at ease to approach u and ask for a price for there windows.

No one checks reviews out.. especially for window cleaners... if your spending £5,000 on a new kitchen or something then yes people will check the reviews etc, but a lot of people will not bother to check reviews for window cleaners.

Haychh
23 hours ago, spruce said:

I believe he sold his house and moved back with his parents to fund the company. I can remember asking who among us would do that?

Sorry, I wrote this before I saw @RyeCleanLiam's post. Apologies. I think he has his own place now again.

If he sold his house to do that then he certainly is a big risk taker and that risk has certainly paid off by the looks of it, hes working his way up to have a self ran business by the looks of it, well done to this guy and massive respect to him for having over 10 plus vans on the road ,,,,its not easy managing 2 vans.... nevermind 10+ ! haha 

Shammy Davis Senior
10 hours ago, P4dstar said:

Even there though I don’t agree. He has a “take no sh1t” attitude to customers and some don’t like it and take to social media. The more you customers you get, the more ***** you have to deal with. He could drown those out if he put the effort into getting customers to leave reviews. I don’t think bad reviews are a symptom of growing too quick is what I’m saying. More a symptom of taking no nonsense from “messers”.

scottish cleaning service
2 hours ago, Haychh said:

If he sold his house to do that then he certainly is a big risk taker and that risk has certainly paid off by the looks of it, hes working his way up to have a self ran business by the looks of it, well done to this guy and massive respect to him for having over 10 plus vans on the road ,,,,its not easy managing 2 vans.... nevermind 10+ ! haha 

Don't be surprised if he goes pop and the bank calls in the debt. Growing too fast usually has a negative effect later on but if he can grind it out for another 3yrs then he may be okay. You have got to admire him for risking all to do it though. 

P4dstar
13 hours ago, Shammy Davis Senior said:

Even there though I don’t agree. He has a “take no sh1t” attitude to customers and some don’t like it and take to social media. The more you customers you get, the more ***** you have to deal with. He could drown those out if he put the effort into getting customers to leave reviews. I don’t think bad reviews are a symptom of growing too quick is what I’m saying. More a symptom of taking no nonsense from “messers”.

I see what you're saying and I agree, either way could be right. It's guesswork at best. Let's be honest we will never know but I could have as easily come to that conclusion.

15 hours ago, Haychh said:

No one checks reviews out.. especially for window cleaners... if your spending £5,000 on a new kitchen or something then yes people will check the reviews etc, but a lot of people will not bother to check reviews for window cleaners.

Is that not what I was saying... 😕🤷‍♂️😂