Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What pressure washer setup?

GCD

So am looking to setup a driveway and patio cleaning add on to my other business. 

I have been looking at the spinaclean honda slipstream pro 20 ? Would that be ok to start with? 

looked @ spinaclean,          Prices are shocking.      Do your homework.      Honda GX 390.    15 / 21  Lpm

Start you off.

You could save £100 ss  for extra gear

Lots of decent suppliers.   A Honda GX 390   is the same from any Reputable Company.  + Warranty

So am looking to setup a driveway and patio cleaning add on to my other business. 

I have been looking at the spinaclean honda slipstream pro 20 ? Would that be ok to start with? 

We all mostly use Ben at Rutland Pumps. Never had any problem with them and service is first class. Going to buy another lance today as I have a big PW job on in a few weeks.

Rutland Pumps now sell a 2000mm fluted end lance, perfect for doing old sandstone houses. Also ordered a 40 degree nozzle to see it its any better for rinsing monoblock and rinsing softwash from buildings. Will update at the end of month. ?

You can build your own easy enough as I have just done.

A lot cheaper 

Gx390 £600 ish

Pump for 750 quid interpump etc.

Hoses

Connections.

Job done.

Mount it in the van and no need for a frame for it.

Took delivery of new 2000mm lance with fluted end. Hoping it will be good for a PW job i have on next week. I'm PW the front of an old sandstone property and should be able to do it sitting on a set of stepladders. I might take a video of it for my website.

Back