Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

new van battery choices

WCF

Help Support WCF:

ks789

various batteries going, typed in my reg and they seem to be from £80 to £160 or so. See a good Bosch one for about 100, 6 years warranty. Sounds good to me. Not too up on my batteries, any views? its for a transit connect 04 reg.

various batteries going, typed in my reg and they seem to be from £80 to £160 or so. See a good Bosch one for about 100, 6 years warranty. Sounds good to me. Not too up on my batteries, any views? its for a transit connect 04 reg.
must say, I find these warranties surprising, 5 or 6 years? hmm.

When I buy new batteries for my vehicles they come with a three year warranty 
Yeh that seems more realistic. The site I was looking at was alpha batteries and a lot seem to have 5 or 6 years. so if its worn out after 4 years they replace?

Yeh that seems more realistic. The site I was looking at was alpha batteries and a lot seem to have 5 or 6 years. so if its worn out after 4 years they replace?

One would assume so ????

i have only ever had one faulty battery replaced under warranty it was over two years old and wouldn’t hold charge it was replaced without any questions 

One would assume so ????

i have only ever had one faulty battery replaced under warranty it was over two years old and wouldn’t hold charge it was replaced without any questions 
 Mind you, 5 years odd, I would be amazed if my van outlived the battery ? so I think the best thing is to have another beer ?

Latest Posts

Back