Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Grippa Tank Question

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Had 2 quotes from Grippa. 650L system either way. One quote is 2 man and fitted.

The other is just tank and frame, fitted. It's over £700 cheaper. Being that I have controllers and pumps already it seems wasteful to pay another £700. Does any know if they will simply fit my own Shurflo pumps and spring controllers? The fitting fee is the same either way.

Outside of that I'd really appreciate if any Grippa owners can explain the connections etc on the tank. Can't find any info on the cabinet, how the hoses feed in, what the tank output is etc.

Had 2 quotes from Grippa. 650L system either way. One quote is 2 man and fitted.

The other is just tank and frame, fitted. It's over £700 cheaper. Being that I have controllers and pumps already it seems wasteful to pay another £700. Does any know if they will simply fit my own Shurflo pumps and spring controllers? The fitting fee is the same either way.

Outside of that I'd really appreciate if any Grippa owners can explain the connections etc on the tank. Can't find any info on the cabinet, how the hoses feed in, what the tank output is etc.
yes they will.....theyll basically custom fit anything....you just need to explain clearly what you want on the phone to them.....

they fitted my 100 psi pump out of my pumpbox into a retro fit 9kw hot water system bolted on to my pure freedom tank and frame

I have a grippa 650 2 man delivery system.I am sure that Grippa would fit your pump and controller for you but I would expect them to charge you for this.

Slightly unhelpful but I have no idea about the connections for it as Grippa did it all.The pumps and all the plumbing is now hidden inside a cabinet on the front of the tank.The connection for the hoses come out the bottom left and right, other than the controller the rest can't be seen.

I have a grippa 650 2 man delivery system.I am sure that Grippa would fit your pump and controller for you but I would expect them to charge you for this.

Slightly unhelpful but I have no idea about the connections for it as Grippa did it all.The pumps and all the plumbing is now hidden inside a cabinet on the front of the tank.The connection for the hoses come out the bottom left and right, other than the controller the rest can't be seen.
I did think that originally, but then I thought they're charging me the same fitting fee either way. I appreciate I would definitely have to pay for any parts they need to hook it all up though. Just seems logical not to waste parts I've already got. Also if something goes wrong I can fix it myself, I don't want to have to drive to Cambridge every time there's a fault.

yes they will.....theyll basically custom fit anything....you just need to explain clearly what you want on the phone to them.....

they fitted my 100 psi pump out of my pumpbox into a retro fit 9kw hot water system bolted on to my pure freedom tank and frame
It's getting them on the phone thats the problem mate, called at 10:30 and they said someone would call back. Called back at 4:50, no one in sales available again, she said they'd had a busy day. I'm gonna email them over what I want I think. If they can do it I'll go for it straight away, can't see any others that provide a crash tested system with that sort of flexibility.

I did think that originally, but then I thought they're charging me the same fitting fee either way. I appreciate I would definitely have to pay for any parts they need to hook it all up though. Just seems logical not to waste parts I've already got. Also if something goes wrong I can fix it myself, I don't want to have to drive to Cambridge every time there's a fault.

It's getting them on the phone thats the problem mate, called at 10:30 and they said someone would call back. Called back at 4:50, no one in sales available again, she said they'd had a busy day. I'm gonna email them over what I want I think. If they can do it I'll go for it straight away, can't see any others that provide a crash tested system with that sort of flexibility.

They will probably charge you for a bit of labour time.I know it's an added expense but if they fit the whole lot you will have a full warranty on the full system.In the unlikely event something does go wrong they will sometimes come to you or talk you through it on the phone.

When ordering it's best to try and speak to Oliver or Lisa the guy that answers the phone can be very slow at getting back or provide you with the answers you need.

If you have trouble making the order I may be able to forward you their email or send them a direct message on here as it may be Oliver who monitors it @GrippaTANK

Good Morning,

@Cghwindowcleaning and @dazmond - many thanks for your help and feedback ?

@P4dstar - Thank you for your patience - we are absolutely rammed with orders at the moment, with a very full order book for systems. We do apologise for the delay in calling you back yesterday - one of the friendly chaps will give you a call this morning to assist you further ?

Good Morning,

@Cghwindowcleaning and @dazmond - many thanks for your help and feedback ?

@P4dstar - Thank you for your patience - we are absolutely rammed with orders at the moment, with a very full order book for systems. We do apologise for the delay in calling you back yesterday - one of the friendly chaps will give you a call this morning to assist you further ?
Not sure how Lisa will feel about being called a friendly chap ??? Seriously though, thanks for your help.

Back