Before posting a new topic please use the search feature. Duplicate posts may be removed or merged with others.

Start new topic
Pjj

Bit rough on the coast today

Pjj

We are doing some commercial work right on the coast today , this stone  has been washed up and got stuck under the glass lucky it didn’t break in 

95FE2236-C587-4F03-B2C4-42745C83B3E1.jpeg

9C1A1058-BFFC-4940-B0E4-EC0DFC7EF57A.jpeg

Incheck
50 minutes ago, Pjj said:

We are doing some commercial work right on the coast today , this stone  has been washed up and got stuck under the glass lucky it didn’t break in 

95FE2236-C587-4F03-B2C4-42745C83B3E1.jpeg

9C1A1058-BFFC-4940-B0E4-EC0DFC7EF57A.jpeg

Not terrific here either, this morning was ok but heavy showers and a strong breeze blew in about an hour ago and one of the backpacks has decided to conk out so Gaz is on the way to WCW...the fun days aye 😂

Dirty dan

I’m only just up the road in Barry and I’ve buggered off home because of the wind, don’t wanna play anymore 😉

scottish cleaning service

I was out all morning and the weather was great, even picked up another 2 customers and did them there and then. What's the going rate for 5 bed detached with conny? I quoted £20 a month but another wfp is doing it for £14 but he is not doing garage door nor sills. He did the vents and then went away and streaked all the glass, I told her you have to rinse windows twice on a first clean with vents. I'm £6 dearer but she may be willing to pay it for clean sills. 😂

wezza13
57 minutes ago, scottish cleaning service said:

I was out all morning and the weather was great, even picked up another 2 customers and did them there and then. What's the going rate for 5 bed detached with conny? I quoted £20 a month but another wfp is doing it for £14 but he is not doing garage door nor sills. He did the vents and then went away and streaked all the glass, I told her you have to rinse windows twice on a first clean with vents. I'm £6 dearer but she may be willing to pay it for clean sills. 😂

£35 all day long down here every 4 weeks

scottish cleaning service
22 minutes ago, wezza13 said:

£35 all day long down here every 4 weeks

Its hard trying to educate them up here. Tips are non existent up here. I have came to realise that its still a backward industry. Anyhow I just got another one for £25 a month because it has a conservatory. What I fail to understand, they build a conservatory and let it fall to bits rather than spend a Fiver getting it cleaned. 🙄

wezza13
23 minutes ago, scottish cleaning service said:

Its hard trying to educate them up here. Tips are non existent up here. I have came to realise that its still a backward industry. Anyhow I just got another one for £25 a month because it has a conservatory. What I fail to understand, they build a conservatory and let it fall to bits rather than spend a Fiver getting it cleaned. 🙄

I agree, it’s very strange. They’d rather it looked terrible.

Another thing with conservatories - a lot of window cleaners add a fiver or so to the price, yet they can have more glass than the actual house does 😬