Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Budget gutter vac

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Red zippy

1st day using the Gutter Sucker Jr after much time spent looking at the most practical option.

At round £340 it does a reasonable job for my customer range making gutter work quicker.

The connections to the vac from the flex pipe and then to the poles are not the best. It’s end hose ,blue tube would be safer if longer. And the waste that goes into the vac makes a mess on the filter which may prove difficult to clean and then mean more replacement filters.

Early days ! Will still need ladder just not all the time.

261BB102-9FC9-4864-8DB2-E615209DC182.jpeg

DE3BEDA9-3CFC-4B4A-ABBF-5E49A9C0074E.jpeg

39E2A582-56A3-405C-A885-B2E1FBA88969.jpeg

8BA44E01-218E-4D42-BE63-E747F6514D4B.jpeg

7FB9C2C1-27BD-42D2-8F8C-CADF6FE60E59.jpeg

9CE87B1E-B2ED-4083-885D-81D7B88675AF.jpeg

On my Maxblast gutter vac it has to have that filter on at all times. You don’t want fine dust going into your motor. Just wash it out from inside to out with hosepipe. Doesn’t take long after each job. Mines over 5 years old. 

Reference the filter..to use or not .reading many posts the I thought best to leave it in ,like the popular sky atom (both available from Spinaclean )

The amount of slug that ends up into the container makes me worried about protecting the motor !
Yes it would clearly be better to have the inlet higher and directed more away from its motor.With only 1 year guarantee when it goes Ptong I will probably put together a diy package if it is successful ?

The filter for mine was £60 to replace it. So I never bothered getting a new one when it wore out. 

It sucks better without the filter.

I’m no Donald Trump .internet price from Gutter Sucker Direct just checked price £348.

footnote. Now I have used for 4 customers...helps to reduce on time and is safer but is not designed to be effective on any volumes of gutter work in my opinion.

I’m no Donald Trump .internet price from Gutter Sucker Direct just checked price £348.

footnote. Now I have used for 4 customers...helps to reduce on time and is safer but is not designed to be effective on any volumes of gutter work in my opinion.
Purely because it's front entry. If you can convert to side entry life will be so much easier

Back