Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Davy G Davy G Davy G

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Hope the recovery is coming on well, how you doing?
Hey, Den! How you doing mate? Great to hear from you! Thanks for asking.

I had the op on the 10 Dec. I'm recovering fairly well I think but it's a slow process. Just started driving again so that's given me a lift. Hope to ease back into work and kayaking within a few weeks.

Had a drive to the kayak training lake in the campervan yesterday and a good walk round with my wife followed by a brew in the van. First time the campervan had moved in ages. It gave me a real lift.

Are you getting out in your's yet? I watched the YouTube video you recommended a while back (the van conversion), great job he's done.

I hope life is treating you very well.

Thanks again for asking. Dave ⚓?

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad to hear you are on the mend that’s brilliant news happy days ? I’m feeling a bit jealous to be honest ?I just haven’t had the time weekends to use camper not used yet in months, my son in law who is a sign writer covered all the cupboards wardrobes in a a white wood effect vinyl last weekend so happy with the interior now going to have to give it a run out soon.

Have made the decision to sell all my kayaks as I don’t use them anymore due to my arthritis. 

Yes Greg he his a clever fella I enjoy the campervan build videos ?

As soon as the weather breaks for the good I’m going to cut back to four days a week and start  using the van more at weekends, maybe next year cut back to 3 days a week. 

Had a good friend past away yesterday only 46 these last couple of years have really open my eyes ? and made me take stock and start to enjoy/use the the things I have more. 

Wont be long and you will be back out there paddling ?

Sometimes it can take a bit to get motivated to use a campervan again when it's been stood up for a while. You can find you've gone out of the habit. We put some fresh tea bags and water in had a nice drive, a walk and a brew to round off the day before going home.

I'm sorry to hear you've decided to sell your kayaks. More so that it's because of arthritis. That's a real blow and nuisance for you.

You're right about valuing time and getting on with life and leisure. Very sorry about the loss of your good friend. Life is hard at times for sure.

Back