Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Tank positioning Scudo/Dispatch/Expert etc

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Mx19

Does anyone know where I can find information on tank positioning for a Fiat Scudo 1000kg 1.6? I would like to install a 650l upright tank if possible, otherwise a flat tank I guess.

Thanks!

Basically anywhere you can get a bolt through the chassis without disturbing the components underneath. I paid a mechanic to install my tank frame - cost me £20.

For a 650L tank I would say you need a payload of at least 1200kg.

Does anyone know where I can find information on tank positioning for a Fiat Scudo 1000kg 1.6? I would like to install a 650l upright tank if possible, otherwise a flat tank I guess.

Thanks!

What you need is the unloaded weight (kerb weight) of each axle before you can make any intelligent calculation.You might end up phoning the technical department of the manufacturer to get this info for your van. (The maximum weight will be on a plate in the van somewhere, usually in the engine compartment.)

Remember to consider that these axle kerb weights may not include the driver or passenger's weight or the weight of fuel in the tank so its always best to ask them the question.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back