Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Shortest Extension Pole

moto

[SIZE=11pt]Good Evening, lost my 4ft Moerman trad pole and need to replace it with even shorter one if possible[/SIZE]. [SIZE=11pt]What is the shortest trad extension pole? Thanks[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Good Evening, lost my 4ft Moerman trad pole and need to replace it with even shorter one if possible[/SIZE]. [SIZE=11pt]What is the shortest trad extension pole? Thanks[/SIZE]
Try a gardiner clx 4..i have one for wrp bungalows 

Thanks Strech, thats exactly what I was looking for ?

Mike, yesterday on extension roof I had to jump to reach top of the window ?  Sometimes need to move squeege up in the handle to reach top of a window. Saves time if you have smalest pole in your bag and dont need to go back to the van to get steps or my 4ft Moerman which I found now.

Thanks Strech, thats exactly what I was looking for ?

Mike, yesterday on extension roof I had to jump to reach top of the window ?  Sometimes need to move squeege up in the handle to reach top of a window. Saves time if you have smalest pole in your bag and dont need to go back to the van to get steps or my 4ft Moerman which I found now.
Why I mentioned 18", suggestion.. piece of old broom stick cut down to handy length, keep in your pouch and put squeegee or applicator onto it when needed......or get some platform shoes from a 70,s retro shop

Back