Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Nice couple of jobs lately

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Nice work we do a lot very similar , I get a real job satisfaction from the before and after looks , customers are amazed what can be done , I have explained to my customers what we can do and now have a large portfolio of before/after pictures from mid terraced houses right through to holels and apartment blocks I show them these and they say it’s been photo shopped , I say no it hasn’t would you like me to di a test patch  to show you ? I always tell them the price before doing the test patch and if they are happy with the price I will then do it , every time I have done this we have got the job , we are targeting some really bad k rend properties at the moment and I have around 5 houses booked in over the next couple of months , Ime also looking at having an advertising campaign in the local paper again using beforecand after pics , if I could I would just do the softwashing but think it would be hard to get enough for working all year doing it . 

Yeah, I also did my first roof clean on one of those jobs.Scrape and bio brushed on using my comet pump. Luckily they were the flat tiles. I think I'm going to really try pushing it the roofs this year. Works going week by week at the moment but it's to be expected as it's still winter. I'll maybe do a Facebook advert for each service and see if I can bring anything in

Yeah, I also did my first roof clean on one of those jobs.Scrape and bio brushed on using my comet pump. Luckily they were the flat tiles. I think I'm going to really try pushing it the roofs this year. Works going week by week at the moment but it's to be expected as it's still winter. I'll maybe do a Facebook advert for each service and see if I can bring anything in
I see you are in Ireland do you use Benz stuff ????

I see you are in Ireland do you use Benz stuff ????
No. Just hypo mixed with surfactant on the render and I used bac50 on the roof. Really, I think Benz stuff is a bit overpriced for what it is.

If I were you I'd  target the Property Management companies. Their budgets are seriously large and you're probably a lot cheaper then they've currently got.
I have thought about it. I actually do windows at a couple of apartment blocks for a management company. Might be worth sending off an email

No. Just hypo mixed with surfactant on the render and I used bac50 on the roof. Really, I think Benz stuff is a bit overpriced for what it is.

I have thought about it. I actually do windows at a couple of apartment blocks for a management company. Might be worth sending off an email

Yes i I agree it’s very expensive , I just thought you might have used it as it’s close to you , I mix my own , and use algk clear pro , what does  the bac50 cost for 4:5 ltr and what’s the dilution rate ?. What do you think of it ?? How long before you see any results ?? Do you find it kills yellow and orange lichen on roofs ?? That’s what I have difficulty in getting rid of 

Yes i I agree it’s very expensive , I just thought you might have used it as it’s close to you , I mix my own , and use algk clear pro , what does  the bac50 cost for 4:5 ltr and what’s the dilution rate ?. What do you think of it ?? How long before you see any results ?? Do you find it kills yellow and orange lichen on roofs ?? That’s what I have difficulty in getting rid of 
25 litres of bac 50 cost me £55. I put it on at 20/1, maybe a tad stronger with it being winter. I'm hoping to see results starting in a few months anyway. It was my first solo roof job and it was for a mate so I will be keeping a close eye on it.

I will maybe leaflet the area for Softwashing jobs as the whole place is full of K-rend houses covered in algae. At least I've now got a couple of decent before and after pics

25 litres of bac 50 cost me £55. I put it on at 20/1, maybe a tad stronger with it being winter. I'm hoping to see results starting in a few months anyway. It was my first solo roof job and it was for a mate so I will be keeping a close eye on it.

I will maybe leaflet the area for Softwashing jobs as the whole place is full of K-rend houses covered in algae. At least I've now got a couple of decent before and after pics

Dear me that’s very cheap I pay around £145 for 10 ltr of algi clear pro , mix ratios Ime the same as you , a tip I was given by a chap on hear is when mixing up bio use hot water not boiling but hot it does seam to work better especially this time of year , 

Dear me that’s very cheap I pay around £145 for 10 ltr of algi clear pro , mix ratios Ime the same as you , a tip I was given by a chap on hear is when mixing up bio use hot water not boiling but hot it does seam to work better especially this time of year , 
I did buy 5ltrs of algo clear pro before and it cost me about £100. Ddac is around £55 for 5ltrs near me but I was up at the chemical place and they said about the bac50 so for that price I thought why not...... Like I said though I will be keeping an eye on it. I'll do my own roof too and see how it goes

Nice work but could you explain how ye cleaned it? 
4/1 mix sprayed on a couple of times them applied and agitated with a brush before rinsing off. The staining above the door had very,very low pressure with the pressure washer on it before the final application

What ratios of surfactant and hypo did you use and how did you get the job done mate? Looks awesome! 

Back