Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

how often do you have to charge your battery?

Gavin

Staff member
Admin
Just wondering really how often others have to charge there battery think mine is almost in need of another charge

Think I will have to start doing this, I find I leave it for some time then suddenly realize that I am going slower because the battery is pretty low. Do you think charging it so often though would limit the life of the battery.

Can't see why,A car battery charges all the time you have the engine running and I like a full charge a the start of the day,I would think it would prolong the life as you are topping it up and not letting it fully discharge,I check the acid and top that up when required (not a maintenance free)

Ye there is another post in the suppliers area. I installed mine last week quite easy, needed a bit more wire than what came with it. Seems to be all fitted OK only thing is you don't really know if it is working or not suppose the only way to know is if your battery stays charged or not.

Back