Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Custom Made Controller For Customer!

rcproperty

been asked for a specific amperage of controller as the pumps they have draw high amps.

so he asked if I could make a controller for him that would work as he can't find anywhere that sells them, most controllers can only take upto 7.5amps!

he has a double pump set up in his van so built this double controller for him,

one unit with 2 controllers individually fused and switched.

View attachment 1486

Ban him I say :biggrin:

Trying to flog stuff on here I thought was now against the rules :laugh:

looks good, them wires could do with being a little longer :Image3big:
Yer could use longer wires, but never know how long as people have there controllers in different areas. Even the shop brought ones only come with a short wire.

Great so can I have one for free then :biggrin:

If not then pay the going rate as a supplier on this forum you tight **** :laugh:

Great so can I have one for free then :biggrin:

If not then pay the going rate as a supplier on this forum you tight **** :laugh:
Lol how about I don't sell you one but u donate the money lol

Was reading about the cost of becoming a supplier on here the other day! Lol

Been busy sorting things out! Lol

No way. How much does this go for? I just bought a new controller for a 2 man set up for 75.00 /emoticons/sad.png
The cost of that one was £60 + Postage to Ireland, was built to using higher grade controllers due to the higher amps it had to cope with.

So the real point of your post was to gain more interest and flog some more was it not? :biggrin:

I say BAN HIM :laugh:

So the real point of your post was to gain more interest and flog some more was it not? :biggrin:

Lol no just showing what I've made lol, just like some show there van systems lol
LOL u would like that! Lol :Image3:

Although that would amuse me... and others... He should be made to update his status to supplier. Sounds bad.. could gen more business though

"Custom Made Controller For Customer!" I rather think not :biggrin:
And nothing wrong with that, never mentioned about ask for details or any other thing that sellers do, costs etc etc.

I'm just playing as it's no skin off my nose but I don't make the rules so if it's ok with gav then why not.

Although that would amuse me... and others... He should be made to update his status to supplier. Sounds bad.. could gen more business though
Lol I'm sure it would! Lol
Did say I looked into it and sorting things out for it!

Back