Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Busy Weekend Ahead

WCF

Help Support WCF:

M.K Cleaners.co.uk

Ordered my water tank frame today should be here tomorrow,

4 litre of blue protectakote just came so Ill be painting the back of the van with that tomorrow.

I was out in the van earlier and stripped the inside out. Going to enjoy doing it all up again haha.

That link not working for me..

I think I'm going to get a 650 tank. Was quoted £700ish for tank frame and fit! Also need to get protectakote.

That link not working for me..

I think I'm going to get a 650 tank. Was quoted £700ish for tank frame and fit! Also need to get protectakote.
Thats the item number on ebay dunno why links not working.

Im getting mechanic to fit mine. Get it done for next to nothing

That link is for storage hooks? Lol.. Come on just show us!!
Aye just showing you wha a out up lol. You want to see inside my van? You will need to wait untill tomorrow now got gutter vac and poles, pressure washer etc in there now ready for tomorrow

So got round to putting paint down... Ill need another 1 litre to to touch some up Im happy with it, my main thing was getting the floor with a few coats.

Here it is, I got tank frame today too going to get that built up tomorrow.

I used the protectakot last time without gloves and it took about 4 weeks for it to come of my hands... Well not this time I used gloves!!!

I dont know how the hell this has happned but this will take about 4 weeks to come off...

View attachment 1492

View attachment 1493

PMSL!!!

you can use a scrubber on your hands and go like mad to get stuff off, but stuff like that happens, and you get something that's hard to come off on any other part of the body, getting a scrubber is not always an option lmao!

PMSL!!!

you can use a scrubber on your hands and go like mad to get stuff off, but stuff like that happens, and you get something that's hard to come off on any other part of the body, getting a scrubber is not always an option lmao!
I tried last time, nothing worked tried all sort of thiners etc. I just came of in time. Thnakfully there nothing on there!! lol

Still need to get the trad gear in. I need the bucket and some where for BOAB to sit where the can be very easily reachd from the side door

Where a good place to buy metal shelfs? You know the ones that go in sheds etc.

Latest Posts

Back