Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Squeege

No need for a chunk out of it, just bend it or cut a line in it and bend the top part in
I mean cut square out of rubber is that what you thought I meant? Supposed to not need detailing. Don't want to risk cutting metal bit because scared of knackering it,just got wagtail flipper

Don't want to risk cutting metal bit because scared of knackering it,just got wagtail flipper
Cut some short pieces of 'Cable Tie' and insert them between the chanel and rubber.

I use this method on all my Wagtails and Unger chanels.

This will give the same effect as 'dog earing' the chanel, but with less wear on the ends of the rubber.

Cut some short pieces of 'Cable Tie' and insert them between the chanel and rubber.

I use this method on all my Wagtails and Unger chanels.

This will give the same effect as 'dog earing' the chanel, but with less wear on the ends of the rubber.
Cheers will. Give it a try

on about" dog earing ""

On youtube the other day unger had green clips for your channels you buy pack of 20 meant to do same job as" dog earing"

Never seen them any where .advertised just youtube

as anyone got any info

on about" dog earing ""

On youtube the other day unger had green clips for your channels you buy pack of 20 meant to do same job as" dog earing"

Never seen them any where .advertised just youtube

as anyone got any info
I'm going to buy some of those next time I'm at WCW.

'Unger Plastic End Clips' come in a case of 40.....here they are......

http://www.windowcleaningwarehouse.co.uk/shop/index.php?option=com_aceshop&route=product/product&page=2&limit=75&manufacturer_id=2&product_id=16

Linky not worky :Image6: .

No need to cut chanels when using the 'cable ties' or the 'Unger clips'.

Just found the vid I was looking for......take note on where he puts the clips (behind the rubber), this is what I do (only with cable ties at the mo).......

No need to cut chanels when using the 'cable ties' or the 'Unger clips'.

Just found the vid I was looking for......take note on where he puts the clips (behind the rubber), this is what I do (only with cable ties at the mo).......

tryed clips and cable ties and made no difference at all.is their a special. Way to do them?

tryed clips and cable ties and made no difference at all.is their a special. Way to do them?
You must be doing something wrong then, if it making no difference.

How much rubber have you got sticking out of each end of the chanel........you only need a couple of mm.

I mean cut square out of rubber is that what you thought I meant? Supposed to not need detailing. Don't want to risk cutting metal bit because scared of knackering it,just got wagtail flipper
Im not sure. Theres no need to cut the rubber. Just cut a line in the blade or bend the corners over.

If you dont notice any difference you have done it wrong.

You must be doing something wrong then, if it making no difference.

How much rubber have you got sticking out of each end of the chanel........you only need a couple of mm.
not much just got new wagtail so using rubber already on did it same as video on u tube u sent. My mate. Did. His with cable ties. And took them out because he said made no difference aswell

Maybe you need to trim the rubber down a bit.

If your inserting the cable ties/clips in the correct way (behind the rubber), the corners of the rubber will be firmer and naturally turn down.

Been doing this on my Wagtail and Unger chanels and works fine.

Maybe you need to trim the rubber down a bit.

If your inserting the cable ties/clips in the correct way (behind the rubber), the corners of the rubber will be firmer and naturally turn down.

Been doing this on my Wagtail and Unger chanels and works fine.
Cheers I will try putting the clips in again.I think rubber ok its the one that came on wagtail.

Cheers I will try putting the clips in again.I think rubber ok its the one that came on wagtail.
I've only used the cable ties so far, which works fine on the Wagtail and Unger 'S' chanels.

I've not used the green Unger plastic end clips......yet.

Might get some next week

Back