Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Got The Van Set Up.

Like the use of "Traditional Window Cleaning". Get some sturdier ladders when you can mate, they look very light weight.
Cheers mate, I've actually ordered some really good ones from midland ladders. Cost a pretty penny but its no an area I should be scrimping on really lol

Looks good mate, re the ladders looking at some midland my self which have you gone for?

Industrial? If they have black feet they'll weigh a ton. Trade ones will be easier on the shoulder, the ones with yellow feet. Unless you're a weight lifter I'd change my order.

yep looks great bud , I'd go for the yellow feet ladders they are plenty heavy after a long day cleaning & I ain't no lightweight 14 stone & i have been known to do a bit of clean & jerk & snatching :Image7:

yep looks great bud , I'd go for the yellow feet ladders they are plenty heavy after a long day cleaning & I ain't no lightweight 14 stone & i have been known to do a bit of clean & jerk & snatching :Image7:
Cheers buddy, I'll See how I get on with them. They could be on eBay in a weeks time lol

Back