Before posting a new topic please use the search feature. Duplicate posts may be removed or merged with others.

Start new topic

Belfastcleaning

Unger Rub Out

Belfastcleaning

Just received my unger rub out hard water remover..

When they said they had 100 free to give away I thought it was going to be a bottle but it's a little sachet you wouldn't even get a dolls house done with it..

But anyway.. I'm going to go to a job I done last week that their windows are really bad with hard water stains, so really hope it does work..

All Round Cleaning

Lol I thought they were giving away 0.5l bottles !!!

Then utter dissapointment when it turned up today lol .

Belfastcleaning

This stuff is absolutely amazing..

My local supplier selling it £13 for 500ml bottle.

It's raining heavy but I tried on small part of window and rub on, leave for 5 secs then rub off.. White marks gone..

100% recommend this stuff

M.K Cleaners.co.uk

This stuff is absolutely amazing..

My local supplier selling it £13 for 500ml bottle.

It's raining heavy but I tried on small part of window and rub on, leave for 5 secs then rub off.. White marks gone..

100% recommend this stuff

Same here. I though it would be hard work but rubed in with scrim and its gone. I tried taking a photo but its not good.

Neil

I was expecting a bottle as well but some little sachet lol!! Cant wait to use it either :)

Belfastcleaning

Same here. I though it would be hard work but rubed in with scrim and its gone. I tried taking a photo but its not good.

Yes my iPhone camera is pants too. But getting a lend of a professional camera for a really bad house so hopefully get some good pics

M.K Cleaners.co.uk

Yes my iPhone camera is pants too. But getting a lend of a professional camera for a really bad house so hopefully get some good pics

I dont think its the camera. Its hard to picture dirt or stains on a camera in general. I was going to put a black bit paper on other sid eof the window to see if that would help but could be bothered. Just wanted to get in and have a cuppa lol

Belfastcleaning

It would prob be better taking a photo close up from inside? Before and after, hopefully before will be blurry or misty then after be crystal clear?