Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Cleaning In The Rain

- Bills need paid..

- if you don't want done today you will have to wait to next month..

- rain water won't effect the cleaning of your windows, if your not happy give me a call and I'll re do them..

Very rarely anyone will question me about cleaning in the rain.. They just say, it's a bad day to be cleaning windows!

Rain guarantee on my website.

It used to really bother me about me working in the rain, but now i just carry on.

I do avoid the "moaners" tho. Who MOAN about everything!

Rain guarantee on my website.
Hey Damo, is there a link to your site so I can have a nose at your guarantee? not after pinching the text btw lol
I never thought of offering to re doing them if there not happy! thanks

Its always been my experience that a lot of customers don't like you doing it and are very unhappy if you do. You might get them to pay you but that doesn't mean you have convinced them its OK.

I lost a customer once for cleaning her windows in the snow.

Hey Damo, is there a link to your site so I can have a nose at your guarantee? not after pinching the text btw lol
I never thought of offering to re doing them if there not happy! thanks
Www.lgbvision.co.uk

I've seen your vans about when I use to come to Bedford to clean t mobile shop window on a national firm lol.
My van is the new style (bubbles) old style is non bubbles.

Odds on if it was Bedford. Wouldn't be me as don't clean that area ( thank god lol)

as soon as rain is on the windows I stop thats my policy you can get away with light rain you canny have it running down the windows

I also lost good custy working in rain she gave you tip every time you done her windows must of totally ****** her off

No second chance red card

My van is the new style (bubbles) old style is non bubbles.

Odds on if it was Bedford. Wouldn't be me as don't clean that area ( thank god lol)
Must of got mixed up but I see what you mean about Bedford.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it. Advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website.

Our website also relies on advertising to keep the doors open and the lights on!

For the best site experience, please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock