Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Website Activity Info

rcproperty

just checking my websites activity log and checking out the search term's people use to find my site,

i find this one the strangest so far:-

'can window cleaners water kill your plants uk'

when i used this i was 6th on the first page, above a story in the dailymail about a window cleaner killing himself!

strange what pops up when you search! lol

Someone came rushing out their house asking if the water would harm their plants. Did the usual explanation about pure water but I did say over watering them can damage them.

Used to do this customer who was always worried about the water on her plants and would spend 10 minutes moving all her pots out of the way before i cleaned. At least it made my job a little easier anyway. Only thing i would say is that if you're using hot water then this can sometimes harm plants that are sensitive.

Yeah that true, but this lady had some kind of sensitive plants that were in pots all in front of patio doors so would have been little risky, but i agree with you, and i didn't use hot water it was her cleaner before.

Yeah that true, but this lady had some kind of sensitive plants that were in pots all in front of patio doors so would have been little risky, but i agree with you, and i didn't use hot water it was her cleaner before.
oh right, some people are strange really! this job would be so much easier without customers! lol

Hot water has opposite effect on it. Hot water damage the things. Actually it is a myth that hot water gives more cleanness.

I think hot water just makes it easier to clean, you can't get cleaner than clean. Try washing up in cold water it is horrible. Also plants shouldn't be watered during the day as this damages the leaves

I think hot water just makes it easier to clean, you can't get cleaner than clean. Try washing up in cold water it is horrible. Also plants shouldn't be watered during the day as this damages the leaves
Only certain plants! Best not rain during the day then!! Lol

Back