Before posting a new topic please use the search feature. Duplicate posts may be removed or merged with others.

Start new topic

wax_addict

Logo Ideas

wax_addict

Ive been playing around a bit and using fiverr, and have come up with this logo. Not sure if its a bit fancy or obscure, although it does say window cleaning in huge letters so y'know. You know when youve been looking at something for so long you're not sure if its anything anymore, I got that.

What you guys reckon? I banged the blue background simply cos the text was white, its just the text and logo really.

[ATTACH]2427.IPB[/ATTACH]

Dodger

Yeah quite like that mate, nice and clean.

Have you thought about using the rabbit bit for the O, might work might not lol.

wax_addict

Ah great idea mate, I'll have a fiddle see how it looks.

wax_addict

[ATTACH]2428.IPB[/ATTACH]

With the O.

Dodger

That could work if the circle was thicker on a par with the text.

Guest Catherine

I like that, I think the first one detracted from being a window cleaning, first thing I saw was the rabbit, its only I would imagine cos your eyes read left to right. Nice job!

wax_addict

[ATTACH]2429.IPB[/ATTACH]

Cheers. Yeah thinking about it |I was drawn to the rabbit logo first. I made it a touch thicker, then forgot how I managed to do it. :Image2: Too thick like the letters lost the shape a bit though.

wax_addict

Cheers mate.

With the company name, the mrs likes White Rabbit, and its quite 'company'y.. I figured using your name conveys a bit more of a personal touch. Spose both have pros and cons. What you think works best?

(Don't worry about offending the mrs).

[ATTACH]2430.IPB[/ATTACH]

Guest Catherine

Not sure Wax, just my personal opinion - as long as your get who you are, what you do across in the shortest time possible..... I think people have their own preferences...

wax_addict

[ATTACH]2432.IPB[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]2431.IPB[/ATTACH]

Haha, does sound a bit better to be fair.

Still messing about with it though. Think this'll do.

whitetrabbitleft.jpg.cc56b017f57a40c4e4f0bceb35e4d0d9.jpg

whitetrabbitcentre.jpg.6d768754a16549b5496af05c68d3102b.jpg

Guest Catherine

Wax I like the lighter blue, think this is a touch too dark and block colour.

wax_addict

The background is just random really, I just put it dark so I could see a bit better, white on dark. It's just the text logo. :)

Guest Catherine

Ah I see

Gmeister

I like the white rabbit window cleaning the last post on page 1!

Guest Catherine

I had a bit of an evil thought about the white rabbit, was thinking the play bunny ears, now what sort of message would that send, lol. Never mind the copyright

WJCN64

How did you make this again i need to make my self a logo but dont know how.....

wax_addict

I got the initial logo from fiverr.com, a website where you pay people $5 (like 3.50) for a service like logo design etc..

Fiddled with that image in Photoshop, mainly just moving text and sizes and fonts etc, nothing too fancy since my artistic eye has cataracts.

This was the original fiverr logo, which was great, but its for polos so needed to edit it into one colour rather than the blue gradient the person used, no background, just text to be embroidered.

[ATTACH]2433.IPB[/ATTACH]

Been messing about since adding little things ..

[ATTACH]2434.IPB[/ATTACH]

If youve got the patience you can pick up Photoshop basics in a day or two, pretty frustrating stuff though at times, mostly trial and error for me.

WhiteRabbit_copy.jpg.8cb1b029654730cd50242b8b67fca3c0.jpg

whiterabbitbordered500px.jpg.750de9a616646ce2ea90d69ec9214e9a.jpg

Gmeister

It hurts the eyes that black and white one does, looks like a optical illusion type picture if you know what I mean?

The one above it looks mint

wax_addict

Yeah that border attempt didnt look too good. First one was from fiverr, I'll prob end up using that or one close to it.