Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Logo Ideas

wax_addict

Ive been playing around a bit and using fiverr, and have come up with this logo. Not sure if its a bit fancy or obscure, although it does say window cleaning in huge letters so y'know. You know when youve been looking at something for so long you're not sure if its anything anymore, I got that.

What you guys reckon? I banged the blue background simply cos the text was white, its just the text and logo really.

View attachment 2427

Yeah quite like that mate, nice and clean.

Have you thought about using the rabbit bit for the O, might work might not lol.

I like that, I think the first one detracted from being a window cleaning, first thing I saw was the rabbit, its only I would imagine cos your eyes read left to right. Nice job!

Cheers mate.

With the company name, the mrs likes White Rabbit, and its quite 'company'y.. I figured using your name conveys a bit more of a personal touch. Spose both have pros and cons. What you think works best?

(Don't worry about offending the mrs).

View attachment 2430

Not sure Wax, just my personal opinion - as long as your get who you are, what you do across in the shortest time possible..... I think people have their own preferences...

The background is just random really, I just put it dark so I could see a bit better, white on dark. It's just the text logo. /emoticons/smile.png

I had a bit of an evil thought about the white rabbit, was thinking the play bunny ears, now what sort of message would that send, lol. Never mind the copyright

I got the initial logo from fiverr.com, a website where you pay people $5 (like 3.50) for a service like logo design etc..

Fiddled with that image in Photoshop, mainly just moving text and sizes and fonts etc, nothing too fancy since my artistic eye has cataracts.

This was the original fiverr logo, which was great, but its for polos so needed to edit it into one colour rather than the blue gradient the person used, no background, just text to be embroidered.

View attachment 2433

Been messing about since adding little things ..

View attachment 2434

If youve got the patience you can pick up Photoshop basics in a day or two, pretty frustrating stuff though at times, mostly trial and error for me.

View attachment 1518

View attachment 1519

It hurts the eyes that black and white one does, looks like a optical illusion type picture if you know what I mean?

The one above it looks mint

Latest Posts

Back