Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Would You Expect....

Tuffers

To receive a Shurflo pump in the post from one of the top window cleaning companies with no box, packed in bubble wrap and traces of water in the inlet/outlet?

I have other issues, which I won't post on here just yet.

EDIT: it was in a box, but it was full of polystyrene, not an official Shurflo box.

Phew, just one problem to solve now. How to put a reel together with no instructions and some fittings missing.

Bang goes setting up my van this weekend. Or, could I couple up 8mm hose using hozelock connectors? Spose I could, by using normal 12mm hose as a bridge for the short term.

not really the pressure will blow it apart and cause it to leak.
That has happened to me before. And I was over the other side of a locked gate. Panic set in as all that pure water was going to waste. I got over the gate like a rat up a drain pipe /emoticons/biggrin.png

That has happened to me before. And I was over the other side of a locked gate. Panic set in as all that pure water was going to waste. I got over the gate like a rat up a drain pipe /emoticons/biggrin.png
lol not a good site then!

Back