Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Round Tracker Or Window Cleaner Pro

WCF

Help Support WCF:

joe34

Does anyone use any of these? is there any difference apart from the price as wcp is abit more pricey than round tracker just wondered if it was worth the extra money or does round tracker do just as good of a job?

wcp all the way mate /emoticons/smile.png

roundtracker is good aswell but ive used wcp since day 1 and it does everything for me and its very easy to use

i've tried most of them at some point,i think it depends on the size of your round,george is very good if you have say 100 custies and for £50 quid for life its good value-don't do the online one though,wcp is the one i use now and suits me down to the ground-the thing i love about it is it never lets me forget about a job if it is overdue-in short it is a bit pricey in the short term but get wcp and you should be fine for years and it will pay for itself quickly.

download both george and wcp trials for free and have a play

cheers fellas ,i was thinking wcp but wanted to hear it from people using them,didn't know you could down load a trial will do that this wknd.Thanks

I personal use aworka and find it the best for my round
I have been really happy with aworka too for over a year. Reading about Midas, buckit and roundpartner.co.uk has now got me wanting to compare though

Update: I've compared and am sticking with aworka

Back