Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How Compact

All Round Cleaning

How compact are your rounds ???

Im getting busier every week but in some areas I have the odd house hear and there and my one estate I have over 20 houses split over 2 days .

Just feel some days im chasing my tail going from job to job it does my head in suppose I should start canvassing in the areas I have work .

When i first started out i gathered i was driving from job to job etc was a right headache

but now i can do 3 houses at 1 time with my van parked in 1 place

some places i gotta drive a bit out of the way were ive just got that 1 house... but thats part of the game mate

When building a round up from scratch mate u gotta live with this and just improve and improve /emoticons/smile.png

but when u get more busy... ull probs end up selling them on or something

For newer guys it's quite hard to get compact work.. A lot of our work is streets or developments of 20s and 30s.. And a lot are all within 1-2 miles away from my house.. I have 1 area nearly 100 houses over 5-6 streets..

If I was new starting up I wouldn't worry too much about it being compact, but I would just target £20+ houses..

100ish houses on one estate, another 50 dotted around the town, all within 2/3 miles of my house, so pretty compact. the estate with 100 houses i blitzed door to door for 2 weeks and the best thing about it is every house on the estate is identical, so its easy to get in a rhythm with them.

dont just hope, everytime you finish a first clean, knock either side and offer to price theirs while your there, alot of people go for it if they know you clean next doors already!

dont just hope, everytime you finish a first clean, knock either side and offer to price theirs while your there, alot of people go for it if they know you clean next doors already!
true mate

Back