Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Urgent Big Job To Quote

show us on google maps and then we could have a better chance of seeing the jobeasier because at the moment I cant really c all the windows which need to be done

I've done loads of these over the years,I'd knock that out in under 2 days on my own but with 2 men you could knock that out in a day.

If iits not been done for a while i cant see 350 lasting a day....for easier maths say the average house has 10 windows, its like first cleaning 80 houses.

Take a d.i with you and pump through it,as stated above, and find a water source. Reckon you'll get that done on your own in 2 days with early start, late finish.

Cracking job though mate, nice one

have you got access to all the balconies to clean the doors on them? or are you going to use a platform? i do some like that in my town and luckily enough have access to all the balconies as its full of elderly people who are generally in especially as i call them the night before. the balconies take longer than all the other windows as there is always some tea and coffee to drink. I would like to know how long it takes you in the end, wouldn't be surprised if you managed it in a day. good luck and good quoting.

I know, balconies are the worst one, i was considering to use platform for some of them. I been told that can do that up to 4 days so should be fine /emoticons/smile.png will let know my feedback one finished /emoticons/smile.png

More than willing to help for very cheap day rate. Would be nice for the experience for me.

Back